If you, too, are tired of eating paranthas daily, then keep reading this article. We will share with you 7 Easy Healthy Breakfast Indian Recipes that can be cooked in less than 5 minutes using few ingredients without negotiation on taste. As we all know, Breakfast is the most crucial meal of the day because our body needs energy in the morning. So, breakfast should be heavy and balanced. However, in today’s fast-paced life, most of us are either not having breakfast properly or eating the same thing every day. But not anymore.
To bring something unique and tasty! Do you want to know Easy Healthy Breakfast Indian Recipes on your plate which can be prepared within 5 minutes? using minimum ingredients and without compromising on taste, please refer to the below:
7 Easy Healthy Breakfast Indian Recipes
1. Besan Ka Chilla
- It would help if you whisked begin to mix everything. If the batter looks thick, add 1 to 3 Tbsp more water as per the requirement of the batter’s thickness.
- The next step is to Heat a Tawa on a low flame, then spread a bit of Mustard oil on the Tawa. After that, take a ladle full of the batter and pour on the pan.
- Once done, serve with curd.
2. Tamarind Rice
- Cook the Brown Rice.
- Place a pan on medium heat and add some ghee; add mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves, Turmeric, Rock Salt, hing.
- Take some Tamarind in Hot water and squeeze it to make a thick paste. After that, it passes through a filter, removes the stones and pulp.
- Mix the Brown Rice, mixture, and tamarind all together.
3. Almonds, Banana, Warm Milk
4-5 Soaked Almonds
1 Cup Warm Milk
The combination of Almonds, Banana’s, Warm Milk is so filling in and are high in nutritious and fills up your tummy.
Almonds are rich in fibre, many nutrients, and also in healthy fats. They’re also a brilliant source of vitamin E, which protects your cells from damage.
Bananas have Many Nutrients that Moderate Blood Sugar Levels. Bananas have Powerful Antioxidants that not only Improve Digestive Health but also support your Heart Health issues.
Milk contains Antibacterial Properties. That’s why it is a wonderful natural remedy for respiratory ailments like cough and the common cold. Warm milk helps digestion. It also has a bacterium that can help in lowering blood pressure. Milk also has potassium which helps in muscle relaxation.
4. Sweet Rice
- Boil the brown rice.
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- It helps to build Bone Density because it has essential minerals and also lowers your risk of osteoporosis as you age. Boost Metabolism because it has vitamin B, which also helps in hormonal balance and metabolic processes. Brown rice is rich in fibre and essential polyphenols. Brown rice carbohydrate helps to a slower the release of sugars and prevents blockage of arteries.
Sweet rice is my personal favourite Easy Healthy Breakfast Indian Recipes
5. Curd Rice
- Cook the rice and place aside, Once the rice is cooked, mash it a little using a masher. Add in the whisked yogurt and milk and mix to combine tempering/tadka.
6. Ragi Malt
- Mix all the above ingredients.
7. Cashew Upma
- Heat the pan with cow ghee, saute the above spices, add Chopped onions, tomatoes and add broken wheat with water and cook it.
So these were some quick and Easy Healthy Breakfast Indian Recipes that we felt you should try.